So here are some of the myths I have heard about homeschooling over the past 12 years:
1. Myth: "You are so luck to be home-schooled because you get to wear you pajama's all day long!"
2. Myth: "You are so lucky that you can sleep in every day!"
3. Myth: "Don't you wish you went to school so you could make friends and socialize?" (this is my favorite =] )
4. Myth: "Home-schoolers hang out at home all day."
5. Myth: "Nobody takes a home-schooling graduate seriously."
Well, there you have it. Five of the most common myths about homeschooling and my reasons of why they are untrue. Have you ever heard any homeschooling myths that made you laugh?