Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo Challenge {Day 1}

Happy February!

I love entering a new month - there is just something about flipping the page on my calender first thing in the morning  and planning what I'll be doing that month.  

This month, one of those plans is a Photo Challenge... One picture a day for 29 days.  Hopefully, this will help me to grow and see things in new, fun, and unique ways.   

Here is the Challenge:   


Today, I'm kinda cheating because I'm posting two pictures... Just couldn't decide which I liked better :) These were both taken at my church, The Pentecostals of Apopka.


And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3)


What do you think? Do you have a favorite?

If you want to join me in my photography challenge, leave me a comment with a link to your blog... I would love to see what you come up with!

Blessings,

No comments: