Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Changes

The first, and perhaps most evident change..
  • I made a New Blog Design - thanks to Pinterest for providing me some incredible pictures! :)
Some other changes..
  • My sister's blog, Life in Parenthesis, also got a new design by yours truly (if you haven't ever visited my sister's blog, you're missing out on a lot of fun :) )
  • High School Graduation - it's so hard to believe I'm almost done!
  • Entrepreneur - I'm opening up shop as a photographer, blog/web designer, and graphic designer!
I'm so excited about what God is doing in my life right now... I'm seeing so much unfold, and other things preparing to unfold.  

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3:1 

What new things are happening in your life?

No comments: