Monday, May 23, 2011

An Extra Special Day

Yay!  My first post on my new blog!  This is an extra special post, because it is an extra special day, for an extra special person.

Are you ready for me to stop using the phrase "extra special" yet? Yes, I thought so!

Why is this day so important, you ask???  Wellll... 40 years ago today on May 23 (Drum roll please) *Anticipation builds* - My mother was born!!

Despite many of you thinking your mother is the best, you are sadly mistaken - that award has already been given to my Marmee-Dear! =)

Anyhoo... I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, Godly, loving mother who also happens to be my friend!  She is the best cook, homeschool mom, quiz coach, Kid's Connection leader... need I go on???


Marmee - I love you so very, very much!  I am so thankful that God has intertwined our lives and made you my Marmee!  I hope you have the very bestest 40th birthday every!

Love,
Your Holly Lou =)




No comments: