Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Don't Be Afraid

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

~Isaiah 41:10


Just a little encouragement for your Wednesday - Whatever comes or doesn't come today, know that God is with you... upholding you and strengthening you!  Have a blessed day!

P.S. I can't wait to blog about my Marmee's Birthday Surprise... unfortunately that will have to wait for another day!  

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hello Miss Holly,

It was so wonderful to meet you at the FPEA homeschool convention. Thank you so much for sharing your blog link with me.
I pray that you are having a very blessed day in the Lord!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna
wheretheheartremains.blogspot.com