Wednesday, August 10, 2011

From the Proud Owner of...

For many, many years now, I have wanted Adobe Photoshop.  However - it's very expensive (as anyone with any kind of interest in photography can tell you!) and was never "in the budget."  

So... we went with the next best thing - Photoshop Elements on sale! =]  

(me likey sales. and photoshop elements. a lot.)
 =D


I have had such a grand ole time watching tutorials and gettin' acquainted with this lil' guy...  I can't wait to start using it in earnest!  

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How exciting!
May it truly be a blessing to you!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Jean Marie said...

Wowwwwww. :D

Looking forward to the results! :) I don't have Photoshop, but I know you can do amazing things with it!

Just remember - do what you love. That way your photography will always be exactly what people think when they think of Holly Lou. ;)

Love you, sweets.

~Kimberly~ said...

Oooooo...we can't wait to see what you show us!
love u!